Looking for challenges ? Our Planning Coordinator will have the opportunity to join an experienced team that places quality at the heart of their priorities.
Driven by innovation and trained by passionate machining specialist, Diacarb has carved an excellent reputation in various fields : robotics, photonics, energy, medical-dental, transport, télécommunications. etc.
Our watchwords ? Precision, proactivity and commitment !
Working at Diacarb means enjoying the following benefits :
- Responsibilites as varied as they are challenging;
- A management that welcomes new ideas with enthusiasm;
- A pleasant and safe environment;
- The pleasure of collaborating with a warm team.
Our Planning Coordinator will have the opportunity to intervene at various stages. This key person will have to :
- Coordinate scheduling and schedule work by considering material and subcontracting deadlines;
- Buy the raw material in relation to the projects and make sure you have the best prices;
- Analyze sales forecasts to plan resquest;
- Work in collaboration with the Operations Departement to ensure receipt of the goods;.
- Recommend actions needed to improve project lead times and deliveries.
Autonomous and proactive, our Planning Coordinator is motivated by complex mandates. Deploying his expertise and leadership, making decisions, participating in the growth of the company : challenges that interest him to th highest degree!
Your know-how ?
- Hold a Bacherlor’s degree (BAC) in Operations Management combiend with 0 to 2 years of experience or hold a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Operations Mangement combined with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar positon or any other experience deemed relevant;
- Have good computer skills such as the MsOffice Suite;
- Master French and English both orally and in writing;
- Be Customer oriented;
- Be results riented;
- Master problem solving;
- Have a global perspective of ongoing projects;
- Good knowledge of an ERP system will be considered an asset.
Your qualities :
- Resourcefulness (initiatives are strongly encouraged!);
Come live the Diacarb experience! A career worthy of your skills awaits you.
Autres postes disponibles