As a team member of Diacarb, the machinist is responsible of setting up machines on all turning machine tools. He is also responsible of working accordingly to the procedures established.
- Hold a vocational diploma in machining technology combined with three (3) years’ experience in the manufacture of precise machined parts or an equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience as machinist
- Ability to do complex setups on turning machines
- Ability to understand computer programming (ISO, EIA, G code)
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Master French and English
- Autonomy, constancy and strong sense of organization
- Ability to work as a team and an analytical skill
- Respect of the corporate mission, quality of the products and timelines.
Other available positions